EQUITEC technical service has extensive experience in carrying out drive modifications, controls and complete overhauls. We ensure coordination between the various parties involved. This makes your horse walker operational as soon as possible.
- Project approach major maintenance of various horse threadmilss brands
- Revision complete drive horse walker (Mounted Police, Dienst Levende Have in Nunspeet, the Netherlands)
- Mounting main ball bearing horse walker with a diameter of 43 meters (Stall Schockemöhle, Germany)
- Revision complete drive horse walkers ( Ludger Beerbaum Stables, Germany)
- Drive and control electronics modification high-speed treadmill (University of Wageningen, the Netherlands)
Various service contracts are possible with EQUITEC, depending on the brand of the training equipment in combination with the dimensions.
The service contracts guarantee that preventive maintenance is performed on your horse walker yearly and that its reliable and safe operation is tested. The work is described in a technical checklist.
All technical data of the machine are recorded in the customer technical information system. With the help of this information you can work quickly and efficiently.
A technical inspection report is the basis of the service contract. This inspection shows the technical condition of the horse walker.